Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Assistance requested with wiring

Dan wrote:

Hey Steve, for some reason that link isn't working.

On Fri, 2 May 2008 07:49:13 -0500, "Up North"
wrote:

"Dan " Dan@ wrote in message ...
I have a power winch on my boat trailer that has power in both
directions and no solenoids or relays. It's done in the switch. Seems
that's all we need here, but my browser is being a real PIA
#(*&&%$$^&*& ARG!! So I can't find one.
Anyway, Fulton winches have power in both directions. Not all power
winches do. Maybe just a switch from them and your done.

This is what my Warn winch uses to operate both directions without solenoids
or relays.
http://warn.iwebcat.com/_Members/lookups/partdetail.asp
Steve

That's because the .asp in the link is depending on cookies / session
information from the original part search.