Andy Hall

Default New Electrical Regs - Again

On 3 Oct 2003 20:58:19 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Steve writes:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:13:27 +0100, Peter Saxton
wrote:

I think the reason is to avoid people doing a job badly and creating a
danger.

Ah, you assume that membership of some body makes one competent ? BAD
mistake - look at Corgi fitters.

So, what do I need to stock up on before the regs come in?

I think that the reality is that most people will carry on as before
and in the event that they sell the property, pay for an inspection,
which they would have to do anyway.

The other scenario may be when other notifiable work is done, that
this could be included in a BR application.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl