Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.equestrian
JTF JTF is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual BritishNational Party

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember St Georges Day April 23rd
saying something like:

In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media,
Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work together in top gear to
spread misinformation, half-truths and downright fabricated lies about
the British National Party, its policies and its candidates.

Yeah, right, and you're all innocent poor put-upon shining lights.

**** off.

Why such hostility towards your own interests and the interests of your
progeny? (assuming you're native British. If not then your hostility is
understandable and your conflicting interests should be recognized as a
problem)