Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.equestrian
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual British National Party

drugs began to take hold. I remember St Georges Day April 23rd
saying something like:

In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media,
Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work together in top gear to
spread misinformation, half-truths and downright fabricated lies about
the British National Party, its policies and its candidates.

Yeah, right, and you're all innocent poor put-upon shining lights.

**** off.
--

Dave