Default Rules for tools - current position - Circular saws, and still wondeing which one

Gnube wrote:

Yes, that does seem to be the way to go - went for a freud 7 1/4"
1200W and one of their pro blades for fine cuts. I guess I'll have to
take a chance that it actually has a brake. Looks a tidy enough tool
to be honest, so it may, but I'll just be extra thoughtful about how I
use it if not. Also went for the Axminster Tools mitreboard to go with
it and hopefully keep things under a bit more control still. A pretty
fine solution all round for me hopefully. A careful blokes SCMS if you
like! ;O)

I'd be interested in your experiences with the mitre board as it looks
like a good idea and I'm thinking of buying one.

(Also anyone else who has one of course)

--
Chris Green )