Posted to alt.home.repair
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default ok to use breaker as switch for pool pump?

Not to mention, if a breaker does go bad, its $3.50 and 6 minutes to repair.

"pipedown" wrote in message

That's right, we use two particular breakers to turn off the lights in my
company every day for the last 10 years (and who knows how many before
that by the company who occupied our space before us, we inherited the
sticker that says "lights in warehouse" from them). If the breaker does
break, then you can hire an electrician to replace the breaker and wire a
switch if you haven't figured out how to do that yourself by then.