Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SP125 PLUS changes in dropbox

James Waldby wrote:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:38:57 +0000, etpm wrote:

Greetings All,
I checked the dropbox to see if the tif was there and it is. Once again
look for two files that begin with SP125. There is a tif of the
schematic that can be read clearly if blown up and a text file
explaining the circuit changes and operation of the added purge button.
If you make these changes be sure to coat the board and added components
with some type of conformal coating to prevent shorts from the
conductive dust that blows through the welder. ERS

Why not just post the url's instead of what they start with?
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/..._schematic.TIF
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...rge_button.txt
Just bring up the pages and cut and paste the url's into post.

You should have wrapped the text in the .txt file so that it
can be read without having to drag the horizontal scroll bar
or saving the text in a file. With Firefox, what I see is
about 7 lines of text; 3 of them are longer than one screen-
width. I don't know of an easy way to see the text in a
browser in a wrapped format.

Copy it and paste it into Wordpad, Notepad or any other text editor
and turn on word wrap. I prefer to save files that way, rather than try
to format them to a specific page or screen size.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM