Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.basics

Default Surge / Ground / Lightning

On Apr 30, 1:44*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:31:39 -0500, Hugh
wrote:

Bates wrote:
On Apr 29, 9:35 pm, NB wrote:

Who is W_TOM and why has he appeared in every single thread that has
contained those keywords since 2001???

And yet so far he has not appeared in this thread.

W_TOM are you there?

Maybe he's another Tesla.

Many have recently filtered out Googlegroups becauise it's become the
overwhelming source of newsgroup spam. That's coincidentally who
wacko_tom posts through. I only see his nonsense if someone else is
foolish enough to respond to his rants.

Maybe he taken a hiatus after the right propper whopping he got here
last week. I thought it was hillarious after he derided the makers
of plug-in surge protectors and then gave us his list of "real
companies", like Intermatic, GE, Leviton, etc., that were experts at
it. Only problem was, all of the companies on his list sell plug-in
ones too.