Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.equestrian
Baldoni[_2_] Baldoni[_2_] is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual British National Party

St Georges Day April 23rd pretended :
---------------------------------
THE BNP'S POLICES
--------------------------------

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be
an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure
that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their
homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further
immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal
immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement
whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the
opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a
generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the
countries in question.

In their dreams maybe. What a complete load of old horse****. We are
here *to stay* for keeps and we ain't going nowhere brother !

--
Baldoni