Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.equestrian
Neil Hopkins Neil Hopkins is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual BritishNational Party

JTF wrote:
St Georges Day April 23rd wrote:
In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media,
Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work together in top gear to
spread misinformation, half-truths and downright fabricated lies about
the British National Party, its policies and its candidates.

When the smear leaflets land on the doormats of your friends and
neighbourhoods and when the left-wing press print lies and smears
please direct your contacts and colleagues to this web page or print
it off in advance.

This page tells the truth about the BNP.

snip

All sounds very reasonable to me. Why the controversy?

I thought that the BNP had had some sort of schism recently and sacked
most of their officials?

--
neil h
google brights