Posted to alt.home.repair
Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC is offline

Default Repairing Cracked LEdger Board

On Apr 30, 7:16*am, ransley wrote:
On Apr 30, 2:25*am, "Apple Berry Enterprises, LLC"

wrote:
We have an offer on our house and the inspection was done Monday. One
of the items that came back was the deck ledger board under the bay
window has cracked all the way across. Its below the bolts as you can
see, but it is the entire length of the board. Any suggestions on how
I can fix this??????

*a href="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm188/msvaughan/?
action=view&current=ledger1.jpg" target="_blank"img src="http://
i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm188/msvaughan/ledger1.jpg" border="0"
alt="Photobucket"/a

a href="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm188/msvaughan/?
action=view&current=ledger2.jpg" target="_blank"img src="http://
i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm188/msvaughan/ledger2.jpg" border="0"
alt="Photobucket"/a

Any and all help is appreci

I dont see it affecting anything- Hide quoted text -

Thanks All, i am waiting to hear if they want me to address it or not,
but i wanted to get a jump on it.