Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default O/T What are the real truths? What is happening right under ournose?

On Apr 29, 1:33 am, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Dave in Houston wrote:

WOW! I never knew THEY were in those secret, closed-door energy
policy
meetings headed by President Cheney! It's no wonder that regular-unleaded
has gone from .79/gal to 3.50/gal and diesel to 4.10/gal and oil company
profits reach record highs every quarter (not to mention Halliburton).
Who knew?

and just where in those "secret" meetings did Cheney and company declare
we would NOT drill in ANWR, would NOT drill offshore, would NOT build more
refineries, would NOT exploit the North Dakota oil finds?

Probably right before the part about how we
were going to invade Iraq.

Of course since those meetings were secret,
and no one in the Justice Department has had
the balls to prosecute the attendees for lying to
Congress about attending them, we may never
know.

--

FF