Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default OT - As the noose tightens on the progun crowd...

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Don Foreman fired this volley in
news

a gaping
shredded hole is often created where COM used to be on the target.

Yeah... "tearing up Nine". G

Speakin' of which; Momma came to me the other day with a rain-check on a
new revolver (for me, this time, she got one a year ago).

Da' Judge! It'll be fun, even if it is a handful, and not good for
better than 3" at 25 yards.

LLoyd

Yabbut, if you have to cap someone, Lloyd, it probably won't be 25 yards
out. :-) I saw the ad for "The Judge" and that is one awesome handgun.
The only problem I see with it is deciding what to put in it.

Jim