Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Peter Bogiatzidis Peter Bogiatzidis is offline

Default Painting plywood & poplar

Edwin,

I guess that means I'll have to build a step stool as well and maybe use PEX
tubing since it can expand 100 times its size before it bursts.

The pictures make it look better than it does up close. After priming /
sealing, I'll have to see how it looks. I'm not sure how easy it would be to
match the poplar face frame to the sides if I go with a natural or stained
finish.

Thank you for your comments.

Peter.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
t...

"Peter Bogiatzidis" wrote in message
Here are a couple of pictures of a bathroom vanity that I started
building as mentioned in my post in rec.woodworking.

Peter.

Almost a shame to paint it. Looks like a good start, but I have a couple
of comments.

It should be lower. Sitting on the rail it will be difficult for kids,
but probably handy for you to wash your face.
Insulate the water pipes well to prevent freezing out there.