Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
BillM[_2_] BillM[_2_] is offline

Default My dumb question of the month

"SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote in
message ...
I need an hour meter and a low RPM tach for my
SA 200 welder. The operating range for the
tach would be 2500 rpm max. I have gotten two
rpms so far, 1550 and 2300. The hour meter
just has to be reliable, and probably won't see
five hundred hours a month.

+1 on the Tinytach. Easy installation--one
ground wire and a sensor wire wrapped
around a plug wire. Be sure you understand how
your engine fires so you can get the correct
model.

Just curious---if you take weekends off 500
hours a month works out to around 25 hours
a day. How do you do that? I've been trying
for years and haven't figured it out yet.

Bill