Posted to rec.woodworking
Norvin Norvin is offline

Default library chair steps plans

ROY! wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:06:25 GMT, Norvin
wrote:

Looking for a plan for the library chair/steps that I can modified to
fit my grand-daughter. Free would be nice, did a google and came up with
lots of $$ plans. Any suggestions?

The first hit returned from my Google search led to this:

http://www.versatool.com/plans.htm#FoldingStepChair

Maybe there are multiple Googles and I just happened to luck out..

I saw this also and thought it was a trick since they mentioned various
credit cards so I didn't look any further. Went back and read some more
and signed up for some free plans, we will see if it is a mistake