Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default I have a opportunity to buy a cat pee house, Should I?

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
Sensitive types? What are *they* doing here? BTW, I was interested to
learn from my realtor that if someone died in a house that is for sale,
the fact *must* be disclosed to prospective buyers, unless the person
died of AIDS or complications therefrom, in which case the death *must
not* be disclosed.

People die in their homes every day. Never heard that had to be disclosed.
Perhaps they are talking about murder?

hmm, my realtor may not have gotten the story entirely accurate, at
least based on this

http://www.wwlaw.com/death.htm

although a few other google hits i read seemed somewhat contradictory.
One of them suggested that any death in the last 3 years was considered
"material" and also had a slightly different interpretation of the aids
disclosure guidelines.