Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have a opportunity to buy a cat pee house, Should I?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
Sensitive types? What are *they* doing here? BTW, I was interested to
learn from my realtor that if someone died in a house that is for sale,
the fact *must* be disclosed to prospective buyers, unless the person
died of AIDS or complications therefrom, in which case the death *must
not* be disclosed.

People die in their homes every day. Never heard that had to be disclosed.
Perhaps they are talking about murder?

People also die in hotels every day. The bodies are quietly taken down the
back elevator so as not to disturb the rest of the guests. If you think
about it, big hotels in places like Las Vegas can have 1000 to 4000 rooms
with people of all ages. I imagine they lose a couple a day.