Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have a opportunity to buy a cat pee house, Should I?

On Apr 27, 5:53�pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:27:00 -0700, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:18:24 -0400, wrote:

I have a chance to buy a house that the retail value is 435000 for
about 300000. The place really stinks from pet urine. It's mostly cat
but the neighbor said there were 2 dogs as well as the 9 cats.

The original owner of my home had two dogs. Hard to imagine this
place; �with eleven animals! I worked about six months, before I moved
into the house...

I once had 2 dogs, then one of them had 10 puppies. They didn't go in
the house much, but I really remember what the back yard smelled like.

Can I fax this place for 50000???? so I have money to renovate and
make a profit when I sell it?

We don't know your OUCH! factor

--
Mark Lloydhttp://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word
in the Gospels in praise of intelligence."
--Bertrand Russell

50 grand should be far more than you need provided its DIY with
perhaps some help.........

fire restoration company might charge more, call them for estimate