Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default I have a opportunity to buy a cat pee house, Should I?

In article ,
wrote:

I have a chance to buy a house that the retail value is 435000 for
about 300000. The place really stinks from pet urine. It's mostly cat
but the neighbor said there were 2 dogs as well as the 9 cats.

Can I fax this place for 50000???? so I have money to renovate and
make a profit when I sell it?

You should be able to fax a house for about 25 cents.

As for value, there is no such thing as "wholesale" and "retail" when it
comes to houses. If you buy it for 300k, then you will have paid more
than anyone else on the planet was willing to pay for it.