Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default I have a opportunity to buy a cat pee house, Should I?

wrote:
I have a chance to buy a house that the retail value is 435000 for
about 300000.

Given the housing bubble that just burst, you really need to consider if
those values are currently relevant to your market. You just might find that
the realtor's stated price, and the actual value are way far apart.

The place really stinks from pet urine. It's mostly cat
but the neighbor said there were 2 dogs as well as the 9 cats.

Can I fax this place for 50000???? so I have money to renovate and
make a profit when I sell it?

You're planning on Flipping? In this market climate? A large percentage of
foreclosures have been occuring on people thinking they could do a flip and
make easy money.

agents are always the winners, the mortgage holders are the ones who are at
risk to lose.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com