Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have a opportunity to buy a cat pee house, Should I?

wrote in message
I have a chance to buy a house that the retail value is 435000 for
about 300000. The place really stinks from pet urine. It's mostly cat
but the neighbor said there were 2 dogs as well as the 9 cats.

Can I fax this place for 50000???? so I have money to renovate and
make a profit when I sell it?

Probably too big to fax.

Too tough to call sitting here if you want to fix it though. . Worst case
is you have to remove all the flooring and drywall. Best case is you remove
the carpeting and seal other stuff with shellac.