Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default IRS Rebate Check

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
" Frank" wrote in message

This stimulus means the treasury prints more paper money which
results in more federal debt - now at more than 9 trillion dollars.
The Chinese just buy it up, over one trillion dollars so far, $330
billion is US treasury notes according to Wikipedia. This is a
strange relationship - your enemy, ideology wise, is also your
friend.

How long before China controls the US?

I doubt our politician have ever read a history books and looked at
the superpowers of the world and what happened to them.

I heard the Arabs were going to buy the US. They couldn't. I heard
that the Japanese were going to buy the US. They couldn't. Now
you're saying that China is going to do it. I'm not holding my
breath.

Find out what percentage of the national debt that 330 billion
represents. And how long it took China to accumulate it. And at what
rate the national debt is increasing.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)