Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doki Doki is offline

Default Sonic Repellers for mice

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article
,
de_ja writes:
Hi,

I want to know if such devices as sonic repellers to deter mice and
rats and other rodents are actually effective.

Some friends have mice and tried them. They think they
might have worked for a week, but certainly no longer.
They might not have worked at all -- could just be
coincidence they didn't see any for a week.

As with the mosquito thread, I would not assume that
just because you can't hear a sound, it's not doing
your hearing some harm. Many pets will be able to hear
them too.

And people below the age of 25. Apparently rodents very quickly learn to
tolerate the noise.