Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default It's finished

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
It is a full size chair. The design is one from Homestead Heritage. I had
to get permission to use the design again.

Very ethical of you.

I built a mesquite chair like it in a class at Homestead Heritage. It is
a Paul Sellers design. The 10/4 maple cost me $13 a board foot. I have
about $900 in the chair. I ruined a couple of pieces that caused the price
to go up:-(

Not cheap, but you'd pay a lot of money to buy something of that quality and
you'd not have the satisfaction of having made a family heirloom.
Hopefully, your great grandchildren will enjoy it. Or at least enjoy
watching it burn in the fireplace as it is just an old chair.

Nice job.