Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default ladybug question

On Apr 26, 6:54*pm, "Clot" wrote:
Marina wrote:
"Clot" wrote in
:

car crash wrote:
I live in Ottawa, Canada and noticed that in the last 3 weeks
several ladybugs inside my house around the windows. * I'm trying
to find out how they get in. * I checked all around the windows and
there doesn't seem to be any openings for them to get into. * Any
ideas on how ladybugs usually get into a house ?
Thanks much.

I doubt that they got in recently. I suspect that they have been
hibernating inside without your permission or knowledge.
http://www.uksafari.com/ladybirds8.htm

Time you started charging rent!

yup, they seem to be coming out of hibernation. *My friends have tons
of lady bugs inside their house. *The bugs come out mostly where the
area is sunny/warm.

That was my former experience. I looked forward to the emergence. Today, in
our bunker, we have no chance of seeing them. T'is sad but we do still have
outbluidings that are not hermitically sealed that they are welcome to
reside in - rent free!- Hide quoted text -

Isnt there a new variety that bites people