Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default It's finished

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
You may remember I posted pictures of some maple I bought to make a chair
for my daughter and my new grandson. Well, here it is with two coats of
Deft Oil finish. :-)

Not only is this chair just bee..yuu..ti..ful, but it looks very strong and
sturdy as well. It should last a couple hundred years or so.

The stripes on this chair is a real eye catcher.

Ya did good son, ya did good!

How much did this wood cost you? I can't really see the scale really well
from the photos. How is it size wise? Is it a little short or a full size
rocking chair?