Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank[_9_] Frank[_9_] is offline

Default IRS Rebate Check

We need to keep that money here in America.
The only way to kee p that money here at home is to spend it at
YARD SALES,
since those are the only businesses still in the US!

LOL, then take the proceeds from the yard sale and splurge at Wal-Mart. I
would not describe yard sales as businesses, otherwise the profits go back
to Uncle Sam via Schedules C and D which will do no damn good for this
economy.

Regarding federal tax, years ago, we had a 10% investment credit and income
average over a five period - that was a better and equitable stimulus.

This stimulus means the treasury prints more paper money which results in
more federal debt - now at more than 9 trillion dollars. The Chinese just
buy it up, over one trillion dollars so far, $330 billion is US treasury
notes according to Wikipedia. This is a strange relationship - your enemy,
ideology wise, is also your friend.