Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby James Waldby is offline

Default Can I do it to Conduit?

On 2008-04-21, Steve Ackman ... wrote:
... DoN. Nichols, wrote:

The filename came from downloading a bunch of files found in a
search for documents related to the Ultra-60 (IIRC).

It is now printing in duplex mode, and hopefully will be finished
before the next line of thunderstorms reach here. :-)

Man, you must go through a LOT of paper. I actually
prefer reading on screen rather than deadtree.

It is easier to stick my finger or a bookmark to be able to flip
back and view something which I consider related to the current page. I
haven't found an easy way to do that in either xpdf or acrobat reader.

The add-bookmarks-to-acrobat-reader method given at
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pdfhk...ter/hack15.pdf
works more or less as advertised, but takes a couple of mouse
clicks each way.
-jiw