Charlie Self

Default Is there a machine to paint trim/baseboard ?

Mark & Shauna writes:

Perhaps you have someone hand plane each piece of trim to meet the
inconsistancies of the wall and the trim itself, I dont know. For us the
bead of caulk provided a tight finish with very little time and effort.

Some time ago, FWW (may have been their companion, FHB) ran a piece that showed
how to use a belt sander to fit coutnertops to walls that weren't flat. I
imagine the same thing would work with trim, instead of hand planing, but I'd
sure hate to have to do it to the current crop of MDF moldings.

Charlie Self

"On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation
in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does."
Will Rogers