Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Thomas G. Marshall Thomas G. Marshall is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home. Family of 2 adults + 2 children

said something like:
How on earth did I ignite such a thread? ?Sorry to all
involved....had no idea... ?

dont feel bad its happened before and will again, and is far better
than the spam currently flooding here...........

tankless is a hot button here............

Well, I've been in usenet since 1995, so I've accidentally stumbled into my
share of fire hazzards, but it still warranted a comment I thought.

So which is better, tanked or tankless?

(j/k, author runs for cover.... )