Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Bishop[_2_] Charles Bishop[_2_] is offline

Default My neighbor was scammed by driveway spraying scammers

In article , "Cheri"
gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote:

Norminn wrote in message ...

It is surprising that with all of the publicity in Florida about home
repair scams so many people still fall for them.
I would never deal with a contractor either from advertisement or,
especially, cold call. Waterproofing and windows.
The phone rings every day. )

They had the same thing going on here in CA with the driveways a
couple of months ago, a lot of older people got taken in by the
scammers doing lousy jobs, demanding more money etc. I'm glad to say I
wasn't one of them. I will say that the front man for the operation
was a personable young man telling me that he will be doing all kinds
of work in my neighborhood, repairing driveways, patios, blah blah
blah. I ran him off with my cranky old woman voice. LOL I saw in the
paper the other day that he was finally arrested in Indiana. :-)

How do you know it was the same man?

--
charles