Mike

Default Reconditioned Tools

I've bought many reconditioned tools with no problems what so ever.

Many times tools are returned with the boxes opened and the tools unused to
the borgs. The borg in return shoots them back to the manufacturers who
check them out, R&R where necessary and sell them off at a discount. so far,
I've purchased the same scroll saw from Amazon, a Dewalt 621 router, a
Dewalt trim router, a Bosch jig saw, and a Bosch 1617 router. they are all
going strong.

Mike
"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message
I've been hesitant to buy reconditioned tools, the ones that have been
reconditioned by the factory. However, I'm considering a Delta
reconditioned scroll saw, the 40-570R from Amazon.

Anyone have good experiences with reconditioned tools?

The saw comes with a 6 mos warranty, but I can't find out how long the
warranty is for 'new' tools.