Posted to alt.home.repair
big_dgreen big_dgreen is offline

Default Bedbug Control?

big_dgreen had written this in response to
http://www.www.thestuccocompany.com/...ol-302587-.htm
:
Are bed bugs real?

That's gross.

Take a shower, burn your mattress, get a new one with new sheets and bomb
your house and bedroom.

Then start bathing regularly, brush your teeth, wipe your bum. (with
toilet paper).

Alternatively you should move out of the ghetto because thats where bed
bugs must come from since I've never heard anyone actually having a
problem with that..

If you can't do that. Go get a new job that can make the money magic
happen so you can do these things.

Also take all your pets to the remington farm because they can bring those
in..I use a 22 because it just seems cheaper and more fun, you can fire
more rounds.

Also...

Well i better shut up or I'll go home and then i'll have a problem with
bedbugs. That's my luck.

Duff2 wrote:

Any advice on something that will kill bedbugs?