Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave in Houston[_3_] Dave in Houston[_3_] is offline

Default Need Grass hinge ID and help w/specs (w/pic)

"David F. Eisan" wrote in message

I would like to know what overlay these hinges are, how many MM from the
edge of the door the 35MM cup hole should be drilled and how far back the
from the edge of the cabinet the mounting plate should be.

My experience has been that there is usually a 2mm space between the
edge of the cabinet door and the leading edge of the cup. If it were me I
would experiment with a piece or two of scrap plywood which should tell you
what your overlay is.

Dave in Houston