Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default Questions on weight-closed fencegate

Thu, Jul 24, 2003, 12:12pm (EDT+4) (Dan) says:
Try these:
weight-operated gate closing
weight gate closing
fence gate weight
There are other too-long combinations that I can't remember right now
but if you'd like, I can hunt them down in my browser history list. If I
had shortened my word list it is now obvious that I would have gotten
what I needed. snip

My search phrases use quotes. Usually long phrasees. If no good
results, drop a word. Repeat. Still no good, switch words around.
Repeat. No good, try new words. No prob.

JOAT
Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put
off until, let's say, next year.
- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...All/page4.html