Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Dual-flush toilets are disastrous - official

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:26:46 +0100 someone who may be Mike Barnes
wrote this:-

Anyone who doesn't take an interest in their surroundings is asking for
precisely the sort of trouble we're talking about. I suspect that they
wouldn't notice water coming out of an external overflow pipe either.

I think it far more likely that someone will notice water flowing
out of an external pipe than flowing into the bowl. However, there
are people who will do nothing about it no matter how obvious an
overflow is.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh