Posted to alt.home.repair
dvg444 dvg444 is offline

Default I want to install a RainSoft softner need info

dvg444 had written this in response to
http://www.www.thestuccocompany.com/...fo-194723-.htm
:

Did you ever get an answer on this? I have the same situation. I have
searched the web & can't find out either.

-------------------------------------
wrote:

On Feb 13, 3:01 pm, "Pop`"
Hi all,
I have a used RainSoft softner and would like to install it
in my
home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the
water inlet,
or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help
alot. I
don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info
on the
net. Thanks for your help!

Dana

Give the nameplate info; I bet someone can find something for you.

Not much on there other than RainSoft Electronic Brain. And engraved
on the softner head reads J27715. That is all the info I have.

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/