Posted to rec.woodworking
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default O/T What are the real truths? What is happening right under our nose?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:08:32 -0600, "asmurff"
wrote:

Around that time I was driving a 1965 GTO would only run on Sunco 260 at .31
or it would ping and knock something terrible now it is more than ten times
that amount for the 85 octane crap they allow to be sold in New Mexico.
First worked in an Exxon station Regular was .27 with Green Stamps and often
glasses of other crazy stuff thrown in.

Howdy,

Factoring in inflation, the current price is roughly the
same...

All the best,
--
Kenneth