Scratch Ankle Wood

Default Reconditioned Tools

My experience with refurbished is my local hardware guy gave me (that's
free) a Porter Cable ROS that a customer had complained about and which he
sent off several times. The last time the customer brought it back saying
it wouldn't work Rusty just gave him his money back and passed the sander on
to me (with a package of disks). In the 8 or 9 years I've had it I haven't
had a single problem. The only thing I can figure the guy was talking about
was that the disc does not spin until you touch the work. If that was the
problem, I don't know why it was since I've chewed up a lot of sand paper
through that "non-working" machine.

At any rate, you get (in your case) a 6 month warrantee for reduced price.
I didn't get a warrantee but what do you expect for free?

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message
I've been hesitant to buy reconditioned tools, the ones that have been
reconditioned by the factory. However, I'm considering a Delta
reconditioned scroll saw, the 40-570R from Amazon.

Anyone have good experiences with reconditioned tools?

The saw comes with a 6 mos warranty, but I can't find out how long the
warranty is for 'new' tools.