Thomas Mitchell

Default Reconditioned Tools

Hmmm.. I looked at two different scroll saws on Amazon from Delta and
didn't see the warranty. Should have looked at the Delta site since I
had it open. DOH!

Thanks for the info

Clint Neufeld wrote:
Just wondering how hard you tried to find the length of the "new" tools
warranty. Says right on the Amazon website for the 570 (not R) that the
warranty is 2 years. Also, if you go to the Delta website, there is contact
information for the company, as well as stating that the warranty on the
replacement for the 570 is 2 years. www.deltawoodworking.com.

I can't comment on buying reconditioned over new, however.

Clint

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message

I've been hesitant to buy reconditioned tools, the ones that have been
reconditioned by the factory. However, I'm considering a Delta
reconditioned scroll saw, the 40-570R from Amazon.

Anyone have good experiences with reconditioned tools?

The saw comes with a 6 mos warranty, but I can't find out how long the
warranty is for 'new' tools.