Posted to alt.home.repair
Erma1ina Erma1ina is offline

Default Where to find hand pump for well?

Zootal wrote:

I have a shallow well, and in the summer the water level drops to about 10
feet. Do they make hand pumps that can pump water from that depth? Any ideas
where to find one? My water supply is plentiful, but doesn't do me any good
when the power is off.

Check out The Bosworth Company. Their various versions of "The Guzzler"
(can handle max head of 12 ft) are customizable and the company is very
good to deal with. I just got a customized (duckbill valves, garden
hose fitting for inlet and outlet ports, aluminum clamp ring with stop
brackets) Guzzler 400. It works great. Here's a link to their website:

http://www.thebosworthco.biz/