Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Bunetta[_3_] Tom Bunetta[_3_] is offline

Default O/T What are the real truths? What is happening right under our nose?

Swing,
I guess that one slipped by me NOLA? A search gave mostly New Orleans hits.
Fill me in (a guess: erasing borders with Mexico and Canada?)
Tom

Your freedom and sovereignty has been bartered to the highest global
corporate bidder by your politicians. As of this week in NOLA, this
country,
once cherished and fought for, is history, and there is not a damn thing
you
can do about it.

Besides, who gives a rat's ass as long as you can watch American Idol,
right
after the network evening news.

--
www.e-woodshop.net