Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default O/T What are the real truths? What is happening right under our nose?

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message
t...

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message

Not all petroleum comes from OPEC nations, But enough
does that they control the price on the world market.

Which means that our patriotic American Oil companies are selling us
their domestically produced crude for the same price the Saudis are
selling us theirs?
Which, if true, I suppose is where Exxon-Mobil makes a good chunk of their
$49 billion profit?

Whoever said there is no honor among thieves was right.

Dave in Houston

Some people believe that they have to charge world market prices.