Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default How close is close enough...

"Garage_Woodworks" .@. wrote in message

Perhaps one day you will learn that precision is better and faster when
you learn the tricks.

That is not what I was talking about, I'd be willing to bet that you would
find nothing wrong with my precision and or joints. It's that with years of
experience you learn how to achieve that with out having to use high
precision measuring tools with every adjustment.

Case in point, you bought a new Powermatic 2000 TS. If your measuring and
precision set ups on your old Delta saw were good why change saws? I'm just
saying that a precision measurement is not always the answer to a problem.