DarylRos

Default The Grizzly Experience

I now buy all my tools by credit card. That way, I can withold payment if there
is a problem.

Here is what I've found:

Grizzly was very nice.
MiniMax superlative.
Felder willprobably never need any customer service, but they sure know
what they are doing
Delta was terrible with their DJ-15. The tables would not align, they
wouldn't send anyone, they wouldn't help me do it myself, haorrible. So I
never bought Delta again.

It is a shame that these machines don't come perfect out of the box, but we are
all human. Felder did send their's perfectly, and you pay for that level of
perfection of course. The rest, well we all screw up, like our woodworking.
It's how we fix our mistakes that shows what we are about. If we actually
improve what we screwed up, we've done better. MiniMax did that; Grizzly did
that with me (on a smaller scale though). Delta basically told me to ****
myself. So no Delta for me.