Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GAGI-9A6AAG GAGI-9A6AAG is offline

Default Amplifier Problem - ***SOLVED***

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Interestingly, for the most part, I used to find the locating of bad
joints, one of the *easiest* things to do in fault-finding. As well as
having sharp eyes to spot obvious ones, use of the right techniques i.e.
prodding, flexing, heat, cold, and above all, having a good idea exactly
*where* to look,

hehe, sure, when; as you said also; cold solder is obvious...
but when it isnt..then?!...its supposed that you know theory very well so
you can persume what it could be...

like; if RGB is losing red color; sure you wont look horizontal-transistor
then you will first look the cable or connector inside )

however; i agree that prodding and flexing PCB is most accurate technique of
finding cold solder....i use a wood stick or back of screw driver for
that...

for nosie sparks but not visible ones i am using "home made" and primitive
stetoscope....i put in ear one side of gum pipe and with other side i am
"scanning" for noise it bothers me...hehe, moving around electronic
components like trough mine field )