Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate[_3_] Kate[_3_] is offline

Default Tablesaw Purchase

We have the Ridgid, damn nice saw!
Works great, seems to be quite accurate on the cuts and if you get the
folding table for it, it's easy to move around and store.
It's over two years old now and still like new after a load of remodeling

yup...
a great saw for it's type.

Not that I have experienced any of the fancy schmancy ones ya know.

Kate

"asmurff" wrote in message
I'm trying to decide between 2 contractor tablesaws

The first is a Jet JWTS-10 Model 708100 and the other is the Ridgid 3650.

I've read about everything I can find and have looked at both saws but
haven't had a chance to use either. They seem pretty similar except for a
few less significant figures, so does anyone have a favorite and why.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.