Thomas Mitchell

Default MinWax Wipe-On Poly advice

I've used the product and really like it. At the time I first applied
the poly, about the only lint free rag I had was a new auto detailing
rag. I used part of that rag and was very happy with the results.
Haven't tried anything else since the auto polish rag worked so well.

BeerBoy wrote:
Hi,
I have some MinWax Wipe-On Poly that I want to try on a project and am
looking for some application tips. Do most of you just go by the
instructions on the can or are there better methods? I got some great
advice regarding Watco Danish Oil application and thought some of you may
have some good advice regarding this poly. Thanks.