Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg O Greg O is offline

Default Finding a good sales rep?

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
newsslPj.1978$Y81.1785@trndny09...
I can just post th webpage here. http://www.jrfprecision.com/
You have to exscust it. I'm doing the page myself and it is some what
rough.

Looks like a good start. Build on it and it will probably bring you more
business than anything else right now.

Tips you didn't ask for or pay for but I'm gonna give anyway:

Use standard text, not that fancy stuff. It's hard to read.

Add some descriptive sentences telling about specific products you've
made. Other companies making similar or the same product will find you in
a Google search.

Add an "e-mail us" form for quotes and answer your e-mail daily.

Add some photos.

Loose the "fade in" on the main page. People who click on the site prefer
fast over fancy.

Add a page mentioning that you are looking for sales reps. Help wanted,
etc. Note that 95% of those responding will promise the world and deliver
only their promises, not orders.

Much success to you.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Loose the black background too! For some reason my old eyes can hardly read
the print on the page!!
Greg